Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spent the Trustfund

Kevin and I spent Saturday shopping in the Market, and Racquel, I'm shaking my fist at you!

The last time I went to visit Quel in Seattle she convinced me to buy expensive jeans and ever since then, I haven't been able to go back to peasant denim. (I was forced to buy Old Navy jeans once when I was in San Francisco for a conference, ripped my pants, and had an hour to find new ones, but that doesn't really count.)

I ended up picking up 2 pairs of jeans and sunglasses, and Kevin got 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt from one of my favourite stores called Trustfund. The store name gives you an idea of the price point. It's also probably bad that the staff recognize us when we go in. I'm sure those lottery tickets will pay off any day now though, so it'll all work out.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

oooh! They have a mailing list!

Lynn Gayowski said...

They say, "Cha-ching! Cha-ching!"