Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hatin' Michael Clayton

Last night Kevin and I went to see the movie Michael Clayton after dinner at Baton Rouge. Mmmmm... ribs. We went with Kevin's friend and co-worker Bogdan, and his wife Tricia. You know they're good people because they always pretend to be interested in my bunny stories.

I don't know if anyone else saw the movie, but I don't get all the hype. It's not a bad movie,
but it just seems like every other "lawyer involved in a class action suit realizes the big bad corporation IS responsible and is sabotaging/killing those that find out". I also have never found George Clooney hot, so he didn't even earn the movie any hot-guy bonus points. Perhaps if he had sported his Facts of Life curly mullet.

Anyways, it's worth renting but I wouldn't bother seeing it in the theatre. Thank goodness we got a 50 cent coupon for our tub o' Sprite because that totally made it worthwhile.

No comments: