Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back Massage Hurts My Ear

I like to think I'm a master - or mistress I suppose - of odd ailments. For example, motion sickness from playing video games, fainting at the eye doctor due to fear of the puff of air from the glaucoma tester, stitches from catching a frisbee and poor night vision due to spraying perfume in one own's eyes when attempting to use it as eyeshadow remover (I wasn't the smartest 7 year-old). The latest is an ear ache from a back massage. I guess I didn't position my head perfectly straight in the face hole on the massage table and now my ear is killing me, with pain extending down to my jaw. Bets on how long it will last? I predict 43 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had a dollar for every time I used perfume as an eye makeup remover I would have about 8 bucks. Sasha