Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eclipse Belated Christmas Party

My work had its official holiday celebration yesterday. This was in addition to the beer, eggnog & rum and Bailey's we break we had on Dec. 21 before the office shut down for the break. I made Jell-o jigglers in Christmas shapes, with a splash of vodka for that party.
The real party last night was timed so Ralph from the German office and Bjorn from the Portland, OR office would be in town to drink with us Canadians. We had a nice catered dinner at the Executive Director's house, which is about a 5-minute drive from our house and about a 1-minute drive from the office. This works out well if alcohol over-indulgence ever occurs. Although a 30 minute walk in heels during winter wouldn't be ideal. In any case, I kept it in check.

No one really drank too much or did anything stupid. I guess I'll have to try harder next year.

No comments: