Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ooh La La!

The weather actually was kind of sucky today in Toronto, so I take back my scoffing. Somewhat. We took the streetcar and went out to brunch at Bonjour Brioche. I had an awesome croissant and some mighty fine French toast. We also took 2 tarts to go.


We went to a bunch of bookstores and newsstands to find a copy of the Calgary Herald so Jen could do some apartment scouting, but it didn’t work out. We stopped at a few shops on the way home and tried stuff on, but didn’t buy anything.


For the evening we ordered in from I Love Sushi (why walk a whole block ourselves?) and watched some Cashmere Mafia and Sex and the City episodes, of course followed by makeovers. No tickle fights in nighties. This time. We tried to go for blue and pink makeup with afro for Jenn, and green makeup with ponyhawk for me. Results were frightening. It probably didn’t help that we were drinking champagne - Veuve Clicquot – ooh la la! Looking at the results of our photo shoot, I think America’s Next Top Model would have themed it “$2 hookers drinking $70 champagne.”


No comments: