Saturday, April 19, 2008

Garage Sale/Party Weekend

Kevin and I went to a group garage sale today at Lansdowne Park. It mainly sucked. The only item of interest was a bar set that packed up into a little suitcase – perfect for bring your liquor to work day. Or to children’s birthday parties. The park. And so on. But I refrained. One man tried to sell me on a hat by saying that it was the same style worn in the King Kong movie. He must have suckered a bunch of stylish women with that line. I too want to look like I hang out with gigantic monkeys. It’s what all the cool kids are doing. Yeah, so no garage sale hat for me.


In the evening we went to our friend Tricia’s 30th birthday party. To honour the milestone, we gave her a home bingo set and some wrinkle cream. She had an awesome cocktail bar and the Wii came out towards the end of the party. Kevin beat me up in front of everyone. Gosh darn you Wii boxing!

No comments: