Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I'm celebrating the 11th anniversary of my 21st birthday! I had a lazy morning watching t.v., then Kevin took me to the Running Room to get new runners. The new shoes have awesome reflective yellow stripes so if I kick you, you'll really see it coming.

We also went to HomeSense to try and use this $15 gift card I've had for about 3 years now. I bought new pillowcases for the basement to replace the ones Spuckler chewed holes in, and a pillow with some type of copper technology that's supposed to make face wrinkles disappear. The perfect purchase when you're 32. And pillows with copper that fix wrinkles? It's so plausible, how could you not believe?

We also made a quick trip downtown and then headed off to Urban Pear, my favourite restaurant, for dinner. Oh... mah... gah. I had an amazing salad with a cosmopolitan, duck entree with a peartini, and crème brulée with iced pear wine. Fab!

Since we weren't able to move after eating so much, we came home and rented American Gangster. We both fell asleep but it was still pretty good. Naps are important at our age!

No comments: